ENTERPRISE PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT(EPM)
Growth of an organization is measured by its continuous performance improvement which requires financial planning and robust governance model. Oracle’s Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Suite builds the organization to remain agile, smart and assists management to take quick and accurate decisions. Current economic scenarios warrant organizations to follow compliances (e.g. SOx) aiming towards minimizing financial risks.
Globalized companies work with multiple ERP instances and need to adhere to local statutory reporting guidelines as well as HQ compliances/ reporting standards. Oracle’sEPM product portfolio has the capability to cater to such requirements, with detailed transparency in the process. Oracle’s EPM suite integrates seamlessly with diverse ERP systems.
- Oracle Hyperion Planning aims at defining, streamlining and controlling financial planning and forecasting processes and subsequent integration of the financial and operational planning aspects
- Oracle Hyperion Financial Management optimally manage financial consolidation and compliance reporting process for financial closure activities, as per variety of statutory norms like IFRS, US GAAP
- Oracle Essbase Analytics is ideal for implementing MIS reporting applications across multiple business functions helping quick analysis and decision-making in varied business scenarios
- Epsoftinc’s Hyperion accelerators for implementing planning and budgeting, and consolidation, provide a more structured and effective implementation approach. Pre-built artifacts and solution templates ensure faster delivery of final output, thus enhancing customer involvement and buy-in to the solution
Essbase is a powerful multidimensional data base server for custom analytics and reporting ideal for multiuser complex business environment. With its fast rapid response at high query volumes and 360o degrees reporting across various value chain areas (e.g. SCM, Finance, Operations, Sales and Marketing), business users can easily model varied business scenarios and analyses enterprises data by slicing and dicing. As a result users can easily analyses and report critical business KPI’s.
Key highlights of Epsoftinc’s Essbase capabilities are:
- Migration of financial reporting system from OFA to Hyperion Essbase
- Financial consolidation and reporting using Hyperion Essbase
Consolidation and Compliance
Oracle Hyperion Financial Management
HFM facilitates efficient consolidation of financial data, enabling faster financial closure for organizations with multiple consolidation levels. It empowers finance team to independently work on statutory reporting and analysis as per various norms like IFRS, USGAAP, and Sarbanes Oxley Act.
Epsoftinc’s capability in financial consolidation (HFM) ranges from implementing a fully custom-built financial consolidation solution, with artefacts created and configured for your business logics and requirements and from no pre-built components, to accelerated point solution (ZenConsol). Read more
Financial Planning and Budgeting
Oracle Hyperion Planning
Oracle Hyperion Planning provides an in-depth look at business operations and its related impact on financials, by tightly integrating financial and operational planning models. With Oracle Hyperion Planning organisation can meet their immediate financial planning needs while enabling a platform for future cross-functional expansion and automated process integration. Epsoftinc specializes in assisting business users to develop world-class planning and forecasting solutions. It provides a valuable means to improve business predictability and allows decision-makers drill-through to detail records of transactional system for closer analysis.
Using experience and expertise in implementing Hyperion Planning, pre-defined artefacts, templates and technologically superior, thoroughly tested components, Epsoftinchas created an accelerated budgeting and planning solution offering – Simple Workable Intelligent Financial Turnaround (SWIFT). Read more
Using Oracle’s recently launched Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service, Epsoftinc has created a fixed scope based on SWIFT framework, using finance best practices in budgeting, forecasting and reporting across verticals. Read more
Oracle Workforce Planning
Workforce planning is a specialized employee budgeting module that assists department managers to budget total headcount, salary, bonuses and other compensation related data. It also manages inter-department transfers, promotions and integrates with Hyperion Financial Planning module.
Epsoftinc’s Workforce Planning (ZenWorkforce) accelerators leverages the default functionality and builds additional feature allowing for intercompany transfers, grade-based salary calculations and enhances individual salary line items many-fold with custom calculation for the same. It also links HR module data for better understanding of actual results against budgeted payroll costs. Read more
Oracle Capital Asset Planning
Oracle Hyperion Capital Asset Planning is a pre-built module catering to capital asset budgeting and related expenses. It provides features like capital asset transfer and linkages to Hyperion Financial Planning for financial impact on Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow.
Epsoftinc’s Capital Asset Planning (ZenCapex) solution is developed as a standalone solution, with new features like write-off, impairment, sale of asset, linking long term projections to financial plans, linking loan module for capital asset funding etc. The solution integrates seamlessly with Oracle GL (FA module). Read more
Shared Service Model
Epsoftinc leverages its product knowledge and project experience to create a pool of techno-functional resources forming a solid application support team for its global customers, needing follow-the-sun model. The salient feature of this offering is ‘Pay-Per-Use’ instead of traditional monthly fee, thereby reducing TCO for customers
Consulting and Advisory
With our immense experience and expertise in completing diverse engagements of varying complexity in the sphere of Hyperion EPM suite of products, we have partnered with organizations as their trusted advisors on
- Architecture/ Application Review (System Health-check)
- Performance Tuning
- Strategic EPM Investment Advisory
- 20% reduction in resolution time for business critical issues is achieved through working closely in collaboration with Oracle support and development teams
- 100% of our Technical consultants are Oracle Certified Implementation Experts, empowered with standard implementation knowledge and technical know-how, thus reducing the iterations in development cycle
- 100% of our functional consultants are experienced and are certified with CPA equivalent credentials. Their functional expertise adds value to requirement gathering sessions with clients
- Certified Project Managers having globally recognized credentials like PMP, Prince2, and SCRUM manage successful deliveries, on-time and in-budget
- Dual-shore engagement model followed in our engagements ensures optimal onsite-offshore resource mix (30-70), resulting in cost arbitrage to the customer
- Leveraging our knowledge of the industry best practices and significant experience in Hyperion engagements, we have created accelerated point solutions in planning and consolidation. These ensure quick project turnaround and visibility of system outputs, to enhance the customer stakeholders’ involvement and buy-in for the Hyperion solution. Consequent savings in cost (up to 30%), resources (up to 35%) and time (up to 30%) for the accelerated solutions make them a compelling proposition to consider, especially for SMEs
- Accelerated point solutions allows customers to spend 30% less implementation cost and reduces 25% of stakeholders’ time