BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGEMENT
Epsoftinc BPM offers customized business process solutions to organizations helping them gain an advantage in the marketplace. Our focus is on delivering business values through robust delivery techniques and governance models along with continuous enhancement and optimization
The sustenance of any business comes from its wholesome growth, which is amalgamation of its core activity with efficient functioning of the non-core activities. Our delivery model will help you save costs and augment agility at the same time.
BPM Services Benefits:
Epsoftinc’s Business Process Management is ISO 9001 & ISO 27001 Quality certified and assessed for compliance with Level 5 quality standards. To help you we have established partnerships with several leading, global corporations, serving you with the best possible solution that suits your need.
Consulting Led Solutions
- Transformation strategy definition and planning
- Management Advisory Consulting
- BPM center of excellence
- Bundled solutions
- Deployment and integration of services
- We are leaders in Business transformation
- We will be the best in delivering innovative industry-focused solutions with measurable business outcomes. We will partner with customers for their success.
- We believe in enhancement and optimization, and have efficient delivery mechanisms
Our customer contentment level is very high with greater than 90% satisfaction in customer feedback.
- Elimination of 80% of the manual work previously required to route invoice exceptions to the appropriate resolution teams.
- Evolve process from saving 5% of distressed shipments to saving 70% – yielding $2M per quarter in saved revenues.
- Better review process results in $3M saved in billing dispute write-offs that would formerly have just been processed because the process was poorly controlled.
- Customer satisfaction improvement to 92% based on proactive tasks that help ensure the home loan process executes better and faster.
- Deduction Management contributed to prevention of revenue leakage amounting to $48Mn
- Operational cost reduction up to 45% in the Procurement and Supplier support segment for a large manufacturing company in US
- Cost per invoice reduced generating $352K of annualized savings
- Query Management mechanism reduced queries by 50% improving customers speed to market time