ORACEL E-BUSINESS SUITE SERVICES
As an Oracle Partner, we are recognized for our in-depth expertise and excellence in delivering a broad range of Oracle managed services and technologies. EPSoft Technologies offers a full suite of Oracle Managed Services that extends the value of your Oracle investment including Oracle application hosting, cloud services, business analytics, database managed services, business intelligence, and data warehouse support.
ORACLE MANAGED SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Oracle Functional Support provides our clients with Oracle E-Business Suite and PeopleSoft support for the business processes that drive your organization – for example: workflow issues, “How do I?” queries, forms errors, and more.
- Oracle Database Administration and Support including database tuning, schema, clones, refreshes and application support with lifecycle management.
- Hosting Infrastructure that is robust, scalable, and employs the latest in security and reliability. Our infrastructure services include servers, networking, operating system, storage, backups, and security support.
- Managed Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Services offer you the peace of mind and protection you need to recovery you environment in the event of a disaster. This includes disaster recovery planning, design, implementation and application recovery for business resiliency.
- Consulting Services delivered with deep expertise in functional and technical aspects for implementations, upgrades, customizations and a broad range of business processes.
- EPSoft Technologies Trusted Support with a global support team that is empowered to serve and support your business 24x7x365 with complete transparency at all levels without surprises or hidden costs.We have certified and dedicated Oracle Consultants who specialize in all Oracle solutions and technologies, have met Oracle’s most stringent requirements for skills and expertise in each product area. We have strong expertise in Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle PeopleSoft, Oracle Business Intelligence, Oracle Hyperion and Oracle SOA.